- Pressing the Windows key then typing begins a search.
- The Tab key will cycle through different fields when entering information. To go back to the previous field press Tab + shift
- In the middle of many computer mice is a wheel which can be rolled to scroll a list or page of content. This is easier than clicking the up and down arrows in the scrollbar.
- Instead of searching Facebook in Google.com just type Facebook.com in the top bar and it will go to Facebook.
- Google Chrome is the browser, and Google.com is the search engine, they are not the same thing, and neither of them is Windows 10
I work as an engineer in Milwaukee. Currently I work on a few different UWP apps primarily Ink Calendar.